Assalammualaikum wbkt :) Iman itu manis. Berusahalah mencapai ketahap kemanisan iman

Sunday 19 February 2012

My love Towards You


A day without you
Is a day without life
Dedication
Devotion
Is the prove of my love

You
I kept close in my heart
You
Are always in my mind
You
Are like the apple in my eyes
And you
I shall never say goodbye to

I am merely nothing
Without you
I am weak 
Without your love
I would be blind
If it would fall apart
It was you who had given me might

Ya Rabb,
I love you till the day i die
And will still love you
In the hereafter
Ya ALLAH,
I thanked you for this wonderful life
But it is not as wonderful as your paradise
And is not as wonderful as the love you gave me


Alhamdulillah. Karya yang ini telah dipublish dalam MAJALAH TUNAS EDISI 25(2011) Sekolah Menegah Teknik Johor Bahru. Karya bahasa inggeris ini telah di olah dan di edit balik sebelum saya postkan ia didalam blog ini. 

-Oleh : ShafiqSalahuddin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...